Following the sold-out runs in Tokyo and Kyoto, the kabuki stage play adaptation of Masashi Kishimoto’s ninja action manga Naruto will visit the Misonoza theater in Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture, for 34 shows from April 4 to 26, 2020. A new key visual for the Nagoya shows featuring Bando Minosuke II as Naruto Uzumaki, Hayato Nakamura as Sasuke Uchiha, and Baigyoku Nakamura as Madara Uchiha is revealed on the play’s official website.
The first run of the Naruto kabuki play, directed by G2 (Musical Bio Hazard ~Voice of Gaia~), was held at Shinbashi Enbujo in Tokyo from August 4 to 27, 2018. Its second run followed at the Minamiza Theater in Kyoto from June 2 to 26, 2019. Advance sales for the Nagoya shows will begin on February 2, 2020.
— 新作歌舞伎『NARUTO -ナルト-』公式 (@narutokabuki) January 15, 2020
- Naruto Uzumaki: Bando Minosuke II
- Sasuke Uchiha: Hayato Nakamura
- Jiraiya: Enya Ichikawa II
- Tsunade: Emiya Ichikawa II
- Orochimaru: Emisaburo Ichikawa III
- Kakashi Hatake: Noritoshi Kashima
- Sakura Haruno: Umemaru Nakamura
- Itachi Uchiha: Hidekazu Ichinose
- Madara Uchiha: Baigyoku Nakamura
Highlights from the Tokyo show in 2018:
CM for the Kyoto run in 2019 narrated by the Naruto anime voice actress Junko Takeuchi:
Poster visual for the Kyoto run:
© Masashi Kishimoto, Scott / Shueisha Inc.
If you want to read more anime-manga articles, you can visit our anime-manga category.